“Invest in your skin. It’s going to represent you for a long time.” - Unknown
Traditional skin care products are often filled with artificial ingredients and other harmful chemicals. Our bodies tend to absorb these toxins, leading to blocked pores, unhealthy skin, and even lethargy! While some believe toxins only exist in the physical form, those who believe in using a holistic skincare regiment, also understand that the energetic chaos that surrounds us daily can have a negative effect on our skin, emotions, and spirit!
These are just a few of the reasons why so many people are now focused on using affordable, holistic skincare products containing natural ingredients. Once you start with a holistic skincare routine, you’ll be amazed at the dramatic difference it makes!
What’s A Holistic Skincare Routine?
A holistic skincare routine is more of a spiritual ritual that incorporates using high vibrational, organic and/or natural products with the ancient practice of harmonizing the mind, body, and spirit.
A holistic skincare ritual/routine such as this can include:
- Using an aromatherapy soap to cleanse away energetic toxins and physical dirt.
- Lotioning with a natural moisturizer to both nourish your skin with healthy fats and perk your spirits up.
- Setting a positive intention or an affirmation for the day, such as “I have intense compassion for others today.”
- Spritzing your crown chakra with an aroma spray designed to purify your spirits
- Brief meditation
- And more…
Benefits of Holistic Skincare Routines
Making the switch to holistic skincare can assist in your overall well-being by reducing your toxin exposure, increasing your awareness of the present moment, and improving the look and feel of your skin. You might find your skin and your aura glows a bit brighter too!
Holistic Skincare Routine Tips
The best skincare routines include the daily use of quality products. Take your beauty care plan to the next level by also incorporating “holistic” self-care practices, like massages, intention setting, and meditation.
- Buy a soap, toner, and moisturizer made of high quality essential oils, pure botanicals, and 100% all-natural ingredients.
- Do not buy any skincare items that have parabens, sulfates, dyes, SLS, or artificial fragrance.
- Set your intention for the day (or night) while you soap up in the shower or while washing your face. Focus on the feel of the lather or the scent of the soap. Allow your energy level to shift and bring you to a higher vibration.
- Opt for holistic aroma sprays that can be used to improve your mood anywhere-- home, work, and vacation. You can use the aroma sprays on your face, your body, your pillow, your sofa, etc.
- Holistic moisturizers are obviously a big part of caring for your face and body. Use your moisturizers for other self-care practices like after-sun care, massages, facials, pedicures, etc.
- Consider getting holistic items that have pure essential oils, like sage or lavender. That’s because most essential oils are known to positively affect your mood and energy.
The more you practice these holistic skincare routine tips, the more second nature they will become. Many of us think that simply washing our face, applying store-bought lotion and using a toner every once in a while, are enough to care for the largest organ on our body. It’s not! Tasked with the most important job of all, our first line of defense against any foreign objects, our skin should be carefully cared for in the most nourishing way possible. As a believer in the power of energy and vibrations, a holistic skincare routine can also nourish our aura (the outer most “skin” of our energetic bodies) that also requires careful attention.
Create balance, nourish your skin, empower your spirits, and enjoy the glow up with Nefertem Holistic Skincare products. Carefully curated to enhance your holistic skincare routine. Shop Intention Kits now.