Curl up on the couch with a great book and enjoy.
This herbal tea blend is an balancing blend of leaf, root, bark and berries. Carefully formulated as a daily wellness tonic, this organic herbal tea is enjoyed anytime of the day or night. Made with organic, loose leaf herbs that have a long history of use for many different benefits. (Please research the ingredients - the FDA prohibits discussing the healing qualities of herbs.)
Our herbal tea blend does NOT contain caffeine or actual "tea". "Tea" is a leaf from the Camellia sinensis plant that produces green, black and white tea. The word 'tea', however, is also commonly used to describe hot/cold water infused with herbs. (It's all about education...right)
Wildly delicious, especially with fresh squeezed lemon juice, a spoonful of honey and a slice of fresh ginger root. Oooh wee!.
All Ingredients are Organic:
- Schisandra berry (Schisandra chinensis)
- Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum verum)
- Holy basil rama (Ocimum tenuiflorum)
- Pau d'arco (Tabebuia avellanedae)
- Peppermint leaf (Mentha x piperita)
- Ashwaganda root (Withania somnifera)
- Positive intention
- Bring water to boil in pot carefully (never microwave water as it kills its life-force).
- Add 1 tsp of herbal blend into mesh tea strainer or reusable tea bag.
- Pour hot water over herbs and into a heat-safe mug.
- Cover with heat-safe lid and allow herbs to steep for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and discard herbs; add honey and lemon to taste.
For best results, enjoy with loved ones.